Skip to content Skip to footer
Oren Cohen > New Developments > Jerusalem Arnona New Luxury Project

Jerusalem Arnona New Luxury Project

Property ID. 6131526

QR Code
X

CONTACT US

    Jerusalem Arnona New Luxury Project - In one of the beautiful and green pastoral streets of the Arnona neighborhood,

    In the heart of the most attractive and sought-after area, in a winning topographical location

    An exclusive corner boutique building, open to a natural view, is currently being built.

    11 large and spacious luxury apartments filled with natural light,

    Built-in the most modern and up-to-date construction standard, for the perfect living experience and the highest standard of living.

    Superior interior specification in a luxurious design, using the most advanced technologies.

    The apartments include elaborate interior details, a premium kitchen, and large windows.

    Underground parking and storage for each tenant.

    The building is near parks, schools, synagogues, kosher restaurants, coffee shops and convenience stores. It is being built from the ground up on a vacant lot within the framework of the תב"ע  and is not an urban renewal project.

    Special and attractive payment terms for Oren Cohen Group customers.

    A non-indexed 70%-30% deal. This means the buyer today only pays 7% held in trust and later completes to 30%. The remaining 70% is to be paid only upon receiving the key at the purchase price.

    Occupancy:  june 2025. Contact us today for an excellent residential apartment and an excellent investment. 2% + VAT Agent fees
    qr code

    Moshe Kolton

    REAL ESTATE ADVISOR

    Get More Details/Schedule a Tour

    Interested in more details or seeing the property? Please call, email, WhatsApp, or use this form to contact us.

      *Required fields

      Apartments available

      Property type Floor Rooms Property Size-SQ.M/SQ.FT Outdoor space Price Attachment
      6131526 1 4 97.1 8.8 Price upon request View
      6131552 5 5 116.5 104.5 Price upon request View
      6131530 1 4 93.3 8 Price upon request View
      6131496 0 4 87.4 60 Price upon request View
      6131516 0 5 142.4 65 Price upon request View
      Search Properties

      Contact

      X

      BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

        X

        Leave your review

          X

          SELL MY HOME

          BUY A HOME

          VALUE MY HOME

            Selling a property can be one of the most significant financial decisions one can make. Therefore, our team of experts is here to thoroughly review the current market status, gather data from previous transactions made in the area and similar properties which are currently being offered in the market, analyze and define the target audience and prepare a detailed and precise marketing plan tailored to your property. To schedule an appointment with one of our agents, please fill in your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible:

              Buying a home can be one of the most exhilarating yet stressful moments in your life. In order to turn your dream into a reality, we will carefully study and understand your needs and requirements, assess the current market trends, offering the most suitable properties according to your needs and share with you both the pros and cons of each property. We will consult and negotiate along with you and on your behalf, pricing and terms, and we will recommend the most leading and reliable professionals in the field, such as lawyers, architects, appraisers, interior designers, contractors and mortgage consultants tailored to your needs. Our team will accompany you throughout the entire process until the handing of the key, and far beyond. Interested in purchasing your dream home in Israel? Fill in your details and we will get back to you as soon as possible:

                Our team of experts will provide you with an initial property valuation at no fee. We will review the market trends in your local area, gather information on previous transactions made as well as similar properties offered in your area, estimate the value of your property and recommend the necessary measures that need to be taken in order to obtain the most optimal price for your property. Interested in getting a property valuation? Fill in your details and we will get back to as soon as possible:

                X

                CONTACT US

                  *Required fields

                  WELCOME TO OREN COHEN PRIME REAL ESTATE

                  Join our mailing list and be the first to know

                    -